The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
not a footprint to be seen. (天黑黑 欲落雨 天黑黑 黑黑)
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. ( I am the queen bee here)
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. (恐同啊,危险啊
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried. (gay pride)
Don't let them in, don't let them see. (躲在柜子里)
Be the good girl you always have to be. (be myself,向Gaga致敬)
Conceal don't feel, don't let them know. (躲在柜子里)
Well, now they know! (出柜了!)
Let it go, let it go! (你们去说吧!你们去说吧!)
Can't hold it back anymore. (我不要在躲在柜子里了)
Let it go, let it go! (你们去说吧!你们去说吧!)
Turn away and slam the door. (我不要和你们玩了!)
I don't care what they're going to say. (你们爱说什么就说什么好了)
Let the storm rage on. (让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧)
The cold never bothered me anyway. (born this way, be myself)
It's funny how some distance,
makes everything seem small. (流言蜚语好可怕)
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all (U can't beat me DOWN)
It's time to see what I can do, (proud of me)
to test the limits and break through. (向恶意的世界出击)
No right, no wrong, no rules for me.
I am free! (出柜了我!)
Let it go, let it go. (出柜吧出柜吧)
I am one with the wind and sky. (我一个人在战斗!)
Let it go, let it go. (出柜吧出柜吧)
You'll never see me cry. (我就不当你面哭)
Here I stand, and here I'll stay. (我就站这里,你有本事强女人没本事开门么)
Let the storm rage on. (门敲起来!)
My power flurries through the air into the ground. (散播爱的宣言)
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around (gay love 最高)
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast (我的玻璃心)
I'm never going back; the past is in the past! (我不后悔出柜啊,不后悔)
Let it go, let it go. (出柜吧出柜吧)
And I'll rise like the break of dawn. (我要上gay ranking TOP 10)
Let it go, let it go (出柜吧出柜吧)
That perfect girl is gone (我不在做乖乖女了)
Here I stand, in the light of day. (我就是我,是颜色不一样的烟火)
Let the storm rage on! (让流言蜚语来的更猛烈些吧)
The cold never bothered me anyway (天空海阔要做坚强的泡沫)