Your true wealth is your time and freedom,
时间和自由才是你真正的财富,
Money is just a tool for trading your time.
货币只是一种换取你时间的工具。
It's a container to store your economic energy until you're ready to deploy it.
它是在你需要调用你的经济能量之前,用来暂时存储的工具。
But the whole world has been turned away from real money,
但是全世界都已经被真正的货币所抛弃,
and has been fooled into using currency,
都被骗去使用通货,
a deceitful imposter that is silently stealing your two most valuable assets,
它正偷偷骗取你最有价值的资产,
your time and freedom,
你的时间和自由。
We are entering a period of financial crisis that is the greatest the world has ever known.
我们处于一个前所未有的金融危机时期。
The wealth transfer that will take place during this decade is the greatest wealth transfer in history.
这个十年将要发生的财富转移 将会是历史上最大规模的转移。
Wealth is never destroyed, it is the money transferred.
财富从来不会被销毁 只是被转移。
And that means on the opposite side of every crisis, there is an opportunity.
这意味着每次危机的另一面都会是机会。
The greatest news is that all you have to do turn this crisis into your greatest opportunity is to educate yourself.
好消息是,你只需要通过教育,来把这场危机变成你最大的机会。
I believe that the best investment that you can make in your lifetime is your own education.
我相信人一生中对自己最好的投资就是自身的教育。
Education on the history of money,
关于货币历史知识的教育,
Education on finance, education on how the global economy works.
关于金融的教育,关于全球经济如何运作的教育。
If you learn what is going on and how the financial world works,
如果你学到现在正在发生什么,知道金融世界如何运作,
You can put yourself on the correct side of this wealth transfer,
你就能在这次财富转移中站对队伍,
Winston Churchill once said that the further you look into the past, the further that you can see into the future.
丘吉尔曾经说过:“你能玩会看得越远,就能往钱看得越远”。
Having knowledge about the history, you can also gaze into the future.
对过去有所了解,也可以帮助你看到未来。
Being able to change this crisis, the greatest crisis in the history of mankind into your great opportunity.
让这个有史以来最大的危机转变为你最大的机会。