多装逼啊!What a ham!
有几天没洗澡刮胡子了。He hasn’t showered or shaved in days.
任何有营养价值东西是没门儿的。Anything of nutritional value is out of question.
他一直这么难搞嘛?Has he always been this challenging?
只是种感觉。Just a sense, I get.
对谁也没好处。I don’t think it is gonna do anybody any good.
宅男Shut-in
心脏衰竭并发症Complication following heart failure
手机调静音Silencing your phone!
原话就是真么说的。(虽然我不怎么同意)Quote unquote
你还是未成年。You are a minor.
闭嘴,别烦我!Get off my back.
就好像你明白了什么似的.Like this all makes perfect sense to you.
搞清楚你自己在想什么很重要。I think it is important to you to articulate what is going on inside your head.
你一纠结,就去浪了。In period of real emotional confusion, you seek out sex.
自我沉迷,自恋Self-involved, narcissistic
你什么意思?What are you implying?
你觉得这说得对吗?Do you think there is any truth in that assertion?
时间紧迫The clock was ticking.
这很正常.It is fairly ordinary.
这很合理。It makes a lot of sense.
简直一模一样Like two peas in a pod
我可没这么说。Didn’t say that.
听我的吧,照我说的去做。Be my guest.
我想帮你理清你的情绪。I want to help you sort out what you are feeling.
座机Landline
他那时把我惹毛了。He was getting on my nerves.
我不在乎。I don’t give a shit.
免费Pro bono
把话说完。Finish the thought.
有些人真是不愿意被夸啊。Someone really have hard time taking a compliment.
自我毁灭;事与愿违,适得其反Self-sabotage, self-defeating
没有什么可说的了。There is nothing to be done.
我会用脑子记下来。I will make mental note.
全天候Round-the-clock
我们的时间到了。We are out of time.
我没能这样做.I cannot bring myself to do that.
说正经的…I give you my solemn word that…
他们并不是相互矛盾的情感.They are not mutually exclusive emotions.
一根筋One-track mind
我们不对付着长大的。We are opposites, growing up.
她心血来潮去试镜。She had auditioned on a whim.
他们把她关进了精神病院。They institutionalize her.
别在那呼呼噜噜说话。Don’t mumble.
这些东西让我恶心。Those things give me the creeps.
这是很好的论点。 It is a valid point.
你真恶心。You are sick.
您老人家要去哪?Where is your royal highness going?
你和你妈通常是这样嘛?Is that the way you and your mother normally interacted?
他疏远你了。He shut you out.
你怎么这都没看出来?How can you not see that?
你想什么呢? 啥也没想。What’s happening in your head? Static.
别放音乐了, 太难听了.Dad, cease, please. Those are not even the words.
紫着眼睛来的。(被打的)He showed up with black eyes.
你为什么提他?Who do you bring him up?
一把屎一把尿的养大。She spent years raising this kid, feeding him, clothing him.
我被…完全占据了思绪。I am consumed with…(idea)
你觉得必须找到它。You felt compelled to search for it.
如果事情确实是这样的…If this is indeed the case, …
这不是他们自己的事儿吗?(你瞎掺和什么?) Isn’t it rightfully their business?
无意冒犯, 我不认为是这样。 With all due respect, I don’t think it is.
(衣服,发型)很好看Becoming
你气冲冲的离开的房间。You stormed out of the room.
我是弥补错误去了,不是吵架去了。I want to make amends, not pick a fight.
他们能看穿我。They were gonna see right through me.
你对她的评价不予理睬。You dismiss her comment.
她把自己打扮得很漂亮。She handled herself beautifully.
你感觉在医院不自在,不合适。You felt out of place at the hospital.
药性消失。The meds would wear off.
他对这有神马反应?How did he take that?
你能就单独想这件事儿不要联系其他吗?Can you just leave it alone?
她脸色发青。She turns green.
大摇大摆的走Waltz
悄悄话Tete-a-tete
只是个比喻。It is figure of speech.
我们把它从零件组装起来。We build them from kit.
她找到了她的使命。She found her calling.
你怎么会有这么印象的?How you arrive this impression?
很大的打击啊!It was a terrible blow.
坦白的说,……In so many words, ……
我让你害怕担心了.I have alarmed you.
你对这怎么看?What do you make of this?
看谁先眨眼? (两人对峙,看谁先松口) Who blink first?
也许是这她打破沉默(主动联系)的方式.Maybe that is her way of breaking the ice.
她紧张时候总是舔嘴唇,她忍不住.
She always licks her lips when she gets nervous. It is compulsive.
我出去和人上床去了.I went out and got laid.
她有一大帮朋友一起解决这个事情.She’ got an army of girlfriends on top of that.
如释重负.It must be a huge weight lifted.
你开始慢慢喜欢他了吗?Has he been growing on you at all?
不要急于下结论。Let’s not leap to conclusion here.
傲人的体面(装逼)Glaring decency
难道我帮助一个陷入困境的病人有什么不对吗?
I, god forbid tried to help a troubled patient?
避免交通堵塞Beat the traffic
我本不该多嘴。I could have kept my mouth shut.
大可不必。That’s not really necessary.
我话说的再清楚不过了。I don’t think I could say it anymore clearly.
我鼓起所有勇气才走过他。 It took everything I had to muster the courage to walk past him.
这是你第一次这么想吗?Was that the moment when it first occurred to you?
他是迷人的华尔街式的人。(高帅富)He is a fancy wall street guy.
你完全可以……There is no reason why you cannot write K back.
你什么意思?What point are you trying to make?
开头事情不怎么样。Things looked pretty grim at the beginning.
在这个节骨眼上停下来是不对的。I felt that stopping at this juncture would be wrong.
非得这样儿吗?It is really that irresistible?
我希望你能换个角度想想这些话。 I hope that you can put that remark in perspective.
Izzy从哪得到她的学位的? (讽刺她的观点不对)Where did Izzy get her degree?
我在这世间看重的东西并不多,相互信任便是其中之一。
There isn’t much in this world that I hold sacred, but one of the thing that I do is trust.
躲避售票员 Dodge the conductor
一劳永逸地Once and for all
没有什么“但是”。There are no buts.
咱们就事儿说事儿。(不要说隐含意义)Let’s take everything at face value.