更新第04集
[清空]播放记录
-我现在绝对低对另外一个人负责,我必须优先考虑她的一切,她必须优先,否则她无法生存。
I now am utterly and totally responsible for another human being who has to take priority over my life in everything. She has to come first otherwise she can’t survive.
一点一点地,她的大脑会创造她的心灵。
Bit by bit, her brain is creating her mind.
你的手允许你的大脑伸出去,来改变世界。
Your hands allow your brain to reach out and change the word.
因此人类是唯一建立了文明的物种。
As a result, our species is the only one to have built a civilization.
你有3万个感受器,并把它直接送到大脑。每个感受声音的一个不同部分。
You have 30,000 sensors, and sends it straight to your brain. Each picks out a different part of the sound.
大脑修剪掉了它不需要的连接。科学家相信这产生更有效快速的思考。
The brain is pruning away the connections that it doesn’t need. Scientists believe that this leads to more efficient and faster thinking.
但或许青春期最令人困惑的改变,是你的大脑似乎决定踏上一条暗黑之路,做冒险和鲁莽之事。
But perhaps the most puzzling change during puberty is that your brain seems determined to travel a dark road, to risk and recklessness.
自很早之前,当你只是一个小胎儿时,你就一直忙着培育你的脑细胞。
Ever since that time long ago when you were just a tiny embryo, you have been busy nurturing your brain cells.
你建立了太多连接,以至其数量限制能与我们星系的1千亿颗星星相提并论。
You’ve assembled so many that their numbers now rival a hundred billion stars that populate our galaxy.
而这个庞大美丽的网络,由你生活中千变万化的景象,声音和感觉塑造而成。
And this vast, beautiful network has been shaped by the kaleidoscope of sights, sounds and feelings that you’ve lived through.
20年后的现在,这终于完成了,从那时起,大脑只会缓慢地向老年衰退。
Now, finally, after 20 years, it’s done. From then on it was just a slow, gentle decline into old age.
只是现在,他没有在用眼睛看,而是用舌头看。“看得到东西吗,算吧,因为我觉得视觉更与大脑有关而非眼睛”。
Because I think seeing is more in your brain than in your eye.
This is adventure, you know, this is total adventure.
“我们的大脑不仅要解救自己,要解救每个人。“
这些遍布我们大脑的神经元细胞,就是电源的所在,它们此起彼伏,发射信号。清醒时,大脑产生的电量在10到23瓦之间,足以点亮一只灯泡。
“但是你不能预测科学的发展,总是有能彻底改变一切事物的新技术,新发现,这也是科学的伟大之处。每天早上,我们科学家醒来都会浏览前一天这个领域发生的变化,我们都会发现令人吃惊的东西。”
像你一样,她有自己的私人军队,夜以继日地为她工作。
Like you, she has her own private army, working for her around the clock.
巨噬细胞:
四处徘徊,冷酷无情,潜行的杀手。
Prowling, remorseless, marauding killers.
未注意到且未曾感激,这个巨噬细胞救了你的命。
Unnoticed and unappreciated, the macrophage saves your life.
而且它一直这么做,日复一日。
And it does this breath after breath, day in and day out.
恐惧保证了你的安全。
Fear is what keeps you safe.
下载电影就来比兔TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!
Copyright © 2025 比兔TV