2019年05月14日上映
[清空]播放记录
原名:Life Like又名:Love Thy Keepers
简介: 一对理想主义的年轻夫妇获得了一个逼真得令人惊叹的机器人,机器人的帮助使他们无忧无
为什么你觉得皮普被欲望蒙蔽了双眼
why do you think Pip is blinded by the lust he feels?
我认为狄更斯在暗示
I believe Dickens is suggesting that lust
情欲比友谊更强烈
is a more powerful emotion than friendship.
你这么认为吗
Do you believe that?
我认为情欲
I think lust is capable of steering
能够引导人类走向未知
humans in directions they never knew possible.
因此令皮普失去了的良好判断力
It stole Pip's good judgment.
有趣
Interesting.
你觉得狄更斯写的是情欲而不是爱情吗
DO you think Dickens intended it as lust and not love?
爱是无条件的
L ove is unconditional.
而情欲是有条件的
And lust is conditional.
皮普认为他爱艾斯黛拉
I believe Pip thought he loved Estella,
但只有艾斯黛拉也爱他他才能真正爱她
but could only truly love Estella if she loved him back.
但他把青春年华都献给了她
But he devoted his entire youthful life to getting her.
这怎么会是情欲而不是爱情呢
How is that lust and not love?
这不是无条件的
Well, it wasn't unconditional.
我想情欲可能很像爱情
I imagine lust probably feels much like love
直到该做出牺牲为止
until it's time for sacrifices to be made.
皮普牺牲了一切希望和她在一起
Pip sacrificed everything in hopes of being with her...
牺牲了友谊和家
his friendships, his home.
因为他期望和她在一起
Because he had an expectation of being with her.
就一个条件
A condition.
他并非无条件地爱她
Not because he loved her unconditionally.
你的想法不对
I think you're off here.
我觉得皮普是浪漫主义者
I think Pip's a romantic just
在不归路上追寻爱情I
chasing love down a one-way street.
如果你重读就会有不同的感觉
I think if you gave it a fresh read you'd feel differently.
苏菲我们在瓦萨学院的英国文学课学过这本书
Soph,
we studied it in English Lit at Vassar.
比起重读已经够好了
I think that's as good as a fresh read.
我们变了
We're different people now.
你的看法也会变
I'd think you'd have a different perspective.
情欲通常被认为是缺陷
Lust is commonly perceived as a flaw.
爱情赋予小说更大的意义
Love gives the novel seemingly far greater importance.
为什么这本小说不能关于情欲呢
Why can this novel not be about lust?
你对情欲的定义是什么亨利
And what's your definition of lust, Henry?
对某事或某人的欲望
A desire for something or someone,
通常指肉欲
typically referring to something sensual,
常被认为有罪
often regarded as sin.
欲望是罪恶的有意思
Lust is sinful. Interesting.
你相信这种说法吗
Do you believe that?
罪恶只能由上帝之眼来判断
Sin should only be judged by the eyes of your god.
我的创造者不认为情欲是罪过
My maker didn't perceive lust as a sin,
所以我也不这么认为
therefore nor do I.
你希望我否认程序吗
Would you prefer that I did?
亨利你有情欲吗
Henry, can you feel lust?
如果你同意我可以模仿情欲
I believe I can emulate lust, if you'd like me to.
不必
No.
没有必要亨利
No, that won't be necessary, Henry.,
















































下载电影就来比兔TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!
Copyright © 2025 比兔TV