复仇 第一季

评分:
6.0 还行

原名:Revenge又名:报仇雪恨 第一季

分类:剧情 /  美国  2011 

简介: 风景秀丽的海滨小镇汉普顿,是一个为蔚蓝大海所包围的权贵聚集区。觥筹交错,纸醉金迷

更新时间:2013-02-16

复仇 第一季影评:Revenge Season 1

You do not see me here.This is the very picture of mortification.
请你们无视我。真是丢人丢到家了。

I’ve got another fire to put out.
我还有一个烂摊子要收拾。

Aren’t you bursting with good news?
你就没有一点好消息吗?

You’re fast approaching it.
你离这个目标已经不远了。

It seems my reputation precedes me.
只怕我盛名之下,其实难副。

I need absolute financial transparency from you.
我需要对你的财政状况有绝对知情权。

There’s no need for the dramatic pauses.
你没有必要这样刻意停顿。

The mausoleum is too cold and empty to be called a home.
这栋阴森的别墅冷冷清清,完全不能称为家了。

All the rope necessary to hang himself.
他会作茧自缚。

I shudder to think what you charge for a late-night house call.
想到你深夜上门服务的收费标准我就不寒而栗。

put business school on hold
将商院学业延期

One doesn’t easily forget a deal he’s made with the devil.
任何人都不会轻易忘记与魔鬼做的交易。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
距离产生美。

People are fond of saying that you can’t unring a bell.
人们总爱说覆水难收。

You won’t have go through your impetuous plan to marry Emily.
你也可以放弃娶艾米丽的冲动计划了。

You’ve breached our disclosure contract.
你违反了我们开诚布公的协议。

Forgive me for being captain obvious,but,uh, you do realize,you’re putting your own sister into the crosshairs again?
原谅我的直言不讳,但你要明白,你这是把你妹妹再次推到了浪尖之上?

I shouldn’t have taken my frustrations with your mother out on you.
我不该把对你妈妈的失意怨气撒在你身上。

There comes a moment in each of our lives when the control that keeps us sane slips through our fingers.
我们每个人都会在生命中遭遇一个让自己失去理智的时刻。

best-case scenario
完美结局

it turns out to be one big Shakespearean misunderstanding
这一切只是一个阴差阳错的误会

worst case
最坏的情况

situate them in an oceanfront room
领他们到海景房间休息

You have a soft spot for aninals.
你对小动物没有抵抗力。

harass over the holidays
共度节日

we got 2-for-1 shots here till midnight.
本店的酒在午夜前买二送一。

You may be a lot of things—black belt in Karate,impeccable dresser and a certified sociopath,but you’re not a killer.
也许你是个千面娇娃。空手道黑带、时髦女郎,还有反社会分子

Who’s to say he won’t kill you first?
谁知道他会不会先杀了你?

I see my credit cards got some exercise this morning.
我发现我的信用卡今早瘦身了。

They do say third time’s the charm.
常言道,坏事不过三,好运自然来。

You really know how to sweep a girl off her feet.
你真是懂得讨女人欢心。

You be there at 5:00,or or I unleash a contingency plan of my own.
否则休怪我不客气了

复仇 第一季的相关影评

复仇  第一季
小饼 •

下载电影就来比兔TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2025 比兔TV