I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible,
我了解那种渺小又微不足道的感受
and how it can actually ache in places that you didn't know you had inside you,
就算遍体鳞伤也要故作坚强
and it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get or gyms you join
不管换了几个新发型 或是去健身
or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends,
或是和姐妹淘喝白酒
you still go to bed every night going over every detail,
日日夜夜都仍在回想着每个细节
and wonder what you did wrong
纳闷自己到底哪里错了
or how you could have misunderstood.
哪里误解了
And how in the hell, for that brief moment, you could think that you were that happy?
最后自问怎么会把短暂的欢愉错当成永久的快乐
And after all that,
经历过这一切后
however long all that may be, you'll go somewhere new
人还是会重新开始的
and you'll meet people who make you feel worthwhile again,
再遇到值得付出的人
and little pieces of your soul will finally come back.
然后一点一点地重拾自信
And all that fuzzy stuff,
而那些模糊的回忆
those years of your life that you wasted,
那么多年浪费掉的人生
that will eventually begin to fade.
终究会开始消逝
In the movies we have leading ladies and we have best friend.
电影中总是有女主角和女配角
You, I can tell, are a leading lady.
我知道你就是那个女主角
But for some reason, you behaving like the best friend.
可你却甘愿当配角