Can I do anything?
我能帮你做什么吗?
Men are such assholes.
男人都是混蛋。
Take it anyway.
拿走吧。
I want you have it.
我希望你能拿着它。
What am I saying?
我在说什么呀?
It's not a habit.
我不以此为乐。
Spare me.
饶了我吧。
A little dusting and clean with no
emotional repercussions
你想要追求轻率刺激而毫无感情
而言的激情
you want to avoid rejected women
coming after you?
又不想让那些被你抛弃的女人对 你纠缠不清?
People are usually so rude to service
people.
人们对服务人员一向很粗鲁。
So you like to be extra nice for make up for it?
所以你是同情才对她格外热情?
What differences does it make if I
missed it by mistakes or intentionally?
我究竟是无意还是故意错过
有什麽区别呢?
It was neither intentional nor by
mistake, it just what happened.
既是故意的,也是无意的
就是发生了。
What do you want to say?
你希望我怎么说?
Did you not recognize me?
你不记得我了?
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生。
How do you do this?
你怎么做到的?
I try to find something to love in
everybody.
我总是试图去发掘每个人身上
的可爱之处
something about the way someone
smiles。