第10集完结
[清空]播放记录
忍不住抄写了下来,自己翻译了一下。玻璃囚笼里的Beck,终于有时间拨开自己一片混沌的生活,自我解剖。这首诗大概是Beck写过的诗里最有挣扎的张力、最痛苦、最濒临疯狂的作品。充满了自问自答,和带入Joe的视角的对自己的讥笑。她舔舐自己的伤口,放弃了绝望的挣扎,她的反抗到临死前都是无力的,都是孱弱的。
How the hell did you end up here?
你为何沦落至此?
Your life has been better since you met me.
自从遇见我,你的生活变得更好了(我理解这应该是站在Joe的视角对她说)
自问:You just don't know how or why
你只是不知道如何做,也不明白为什么.
You paint me up to be this monster.
你把我描述成一头怪兽。(同样是站在Joe的视角)
Someone who can hurt people,who can do terrible things.
一个随意伤害别人,一个喧嚣起麻烦的怪兽。
You used to wrap yourself in fairy tales like a blanket.
你习惯了沉浸在柔软的童话里(Beck的自我剖析,其实她爱的一直都是drama)
But it was the cold you loved.
但其实你爱的是它的冰冷之处。
Sharp shivers as you uncovered the corpses or BLuebeard's wives.
是发现蓝胡子老婆们的尸体时的寒颤。
Sweeter goose bumps as Prince Charming silded one glass slipper over your little toes,a
perfect fit.
是白马王子将你的小脚趾恰好滑入冰凉的水晶鞋时,激起的甜蜜的鸡皮疙瘩,“真是完美”。
But by the schoolyard, real princesses floated by you on fall winds.
现实的校园里,富家小姐们在你身边翩翩起舞,
you saw the gult between you and the rich girls,
你见够了你和公主之间的鸿沟,
and vowed to stop believing in fairy tales.
发誓不再相信童话。
But the stories were in you,deep as poison.
但那已经深入你的灵魂,像没入身体的毒药。
“If Prince Charming was real,if he could save you......”
“如果世上真的有白马王子,如果他能拯救我......”
You needed to be saved from the unfairness of everything.
你需要被解救,从一切不公平的桎梏中。
“When would he come?”
“他什么时候会来?”
The answer was a cruel shrug in a hundred fleeting moments.
答案是无数瞬间里的残忍耸肩。
The sneer on Stevie Smith’s face when he called you a fat cow.
你看见Stevie Smith嗤笑着叫你“肥牛”的那张脸
Uncle Jeff’s hand squeezing your ass in the Thanksgiving kitchen.The accusation in your
father’s eyes when you told him what happened.
看见当你告诉爸爸杰夫叔叔在感恩节的厨房里捏了你的屁股时,他眼里流出的谴责。
From every boy masquerading as a man that you let into your body,your heart,
从每一个你上过、爱过的伪装成男人的男孩那儿,
You learned you didn't have whatever magic turns a beast into a prince.
你看清了,没有一种魔法能把野兽变成王子。
You surrounded yourself with the girls you'd always resented,
你周旋于那些曾经让你愤愤不平的女孩之中,
hoping to share their power,and you hated yourself.
祈望着能分享她们的权力,但你憎恶这样的自己。
And that diminished you more.
因为这让你愈加孱弱。
And then,right when you thought you might just disappear,he saw you.
就在你以为自己将要消弭于无形之时,他看见了你。
And you knew ,somewhere deep,it was to good to be true.
自深深处,你知道的,那美好得不真实。
But you let youeself be swept.
但你还是让自己沉溺其中。
Because he was the first strong enough to lift you.
因为他是第一个强大得给予你支撑的人。
Now,in his castle,you understand Prince Charming and Bleubeard are the same man.
而现在,在这座城堡,你终于明白,白马王子和蓝胡子是同一个人。
And you don't get a happy end unless you love both of him.
除非爱上双面的他,否则你不会幸福。
Didn't you want this? To be loved?Didn't you want him to crown you?
你不就想要这样吗?想被爱?你不就幻想着他能为你加冕吗?
Didn't you ask for it? Didn't you ask for it? Didn't you ask for it?
这不是你想要的吗?这不是你自找的吗?这不就是你要的?!
So say you can live like this.
所以,说你可以这么过下去。
Say you love him,say thank you,say anything but the truth.
说你爱他,你感恩这一切,说什么都行,除了真相。
What if you can't love him back?What if you are not the one?
说如果你不是同样爱他?如果你不是那个我想要的人?
......
下载电影就来比兔TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!
Copyright © 2025 比兔TV