“Well, well, such a fame! But, then, if I remember aright, you had not heard the name of Professor James Moriaty, who had one of the greatest brains of the country. Just give me down my index of biographies from the shelf.” ——《The Return Of Sherlock Holmes: The Empty House》
My hand has been forced, however, by the recent letters in which Colonel James Moriarty defends the memory of his brother, and I have no choice but to lay the facts before the public exactly as they occurred.——《The Memories Of Sherlock Holmes: The Final Problem》
“However, you have now seen the point of the picture, it shows him to be a very wealthy man. How did he acquire wealth? He is unmarried. His younger brother is a station master in the west of England. His chair is worth seven hundred a year. And he owns a Greuze.” ——《The Valley Of Fear》
司机:谁会赞助连环杀手?
Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
司机:谁会迷恋夏洛克·福尔摩斯?
Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
司机:不是只有你能欣赏精彩的谋杀
You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
司机:世上还有你的同类 只不过你是孤家寡人
There's others out there just like you, except u're just a man.
司机:而他们远远不止于此
And they're so much more than that.
夏洛克:你是说...
What do you mean...
夏洛克:不止一个人?
more than a man?
夏洛克:一个组织? 什么?
An organisation...? What?
司机:有一个名字 从没有人提起
There's a name, that no-one says.
司机:我也不会说
And I'm not going to say it either.
(侦探命悬一线,医生开枪,坏司机扑街,侦探踏上一只脚)
夏洛克:给我一个名字
Give me... a name.
夏洛克:名字!快!
A name! Now.
夏洛克:名字!
The name!
司机:莫里亚蒂!
MORIARTY!
【The Sign Of Three】译作【三个人的预兆】,指的是玛丽怀孕嘛。观众们看完之后纷纷恍然大悟状表示这题目改得很机灵。
但。是。
The Sign Of Three真的只有“玛丽怀孕”这一个含义吗?刚才我们说原著里莫里亚蒂有几兄弟来着?
最开始微博上提出莫家三胞胎这个梗的时候,很多小伙伴不约而同地联想到302里面一个不起眼的桥段。
没错,就是夏洛克帮着玛丽筹备婚礼,约翰窝在沙发里捧着手机念邮件,试图勾引夏洛克接个案子。
再次对不能贴图表示愤慨,上对白:
约翰:“价值连城的油画被盗”,看起来挺有趣。
“Priceless painting nicked.” Looks interesting.
玛丽:-第四桌……
-Table Four……
夏洛克:完成。
Done.
约翰:“我的丈夫是三个人”。
"My husband is three people".
玛丽:-第五桌……
-Table Five……
夏洛克:詹姆斯·肖尔托少校,他是谁?
Major James Sholto, who is he?
玛丽:约翰之前的指挥官,我想他不会来的。
John's old commanding officer. I don't think he's
coming.
约翰:他会出席的。
He'll be there.
玛丽:那他要回复确认才行呀!
Well, he needs to RSVP, then.
约翰:他会来的。
He'll be there.
玛丽:哦。
Oh.
约翰:“我的丈夫是三个人”真有意思。
"My husband is three people." It's interesting.
约翰:他身上的痣有三种不同形状。
It says he has three distinct paterns of moles on his skin.
夏洛克:同卵三胞胎,五十万分之一的出生几率。
Identical triplets, one in half a million births.
夏洛克:这事儿不用出门就解决。
Solved it without leaving the flat.